Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Lately.


*HELLO*

Lately I have been trying to figure out how God works, who I am kidding, I will never figure that out.
The Lord says in Isaiah 55v8 : ‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts and my ways are not your ways’
Lately I have been listening to a lot of old school R’nB.
Lately I have been spending a lot of time with my mom, one of my favourite people in the world; she is SUPER FUNNY. She has been teaching me a lot about interior designs and cooking. She is filled with knowledge.
Lately I have been thinking about getting my first tattoo. Yes, I want to go under the needle, I’ve been contemplating about getting one for quite some time now.
Lately I am in love with my blog’s new layout thanks to the beautiful Oluwaseun from My StyledExpressions
Lately I have been thinking how imperative it is for me to get over my CRUSH. I am thinking of cutting all communication with him but I don’t what to tell him when I cut communication with him.
Lately I am enjoying not having anything to do.  At first it felt absolutely weird not having anything to do, I mean I am so used to being busy all the time, if it isn’t school it’s Ministry. Ya’ll know how hectic school can get.
Lately I have been thinking of experimenting with my hair; been thinking of changing my hair colour, I just don’t know which colour to go for.
Lately  I cannot wait for this year to end, 2012 has not been a bad year but it also hasn't been my best year, a fresh start would be nice.
Lately I realized my favourite sunglasses are aviator sunglasses, they really suit my face.
Lately I have been dreaming about the day that I graduate.
Lately I have been enjoying blogger more than ever, I keep coming cross very cool people to follow, I hope to share my list of favourite bloggers to follow very soon.

Lately I feel so close to God and I love this feeling. God is so real to me, more real than anything that I have ever touched or seen.

11 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the new layout! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to hear that you feel so close to God. There is no better feeling than that. I am also excited to start this new year. God has great plans for me, which I am so grateful for. I can't wait till you share your list of favorites, I hope to come across some awesome people through you. What have you been learning to cook, please share? I want to learn how to cook a South African dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably know some of these bloggers, I've noticed that we follow similar people.

      Ha!! South African dishes? I am not that good yet!! Oh

      Plans for next year? I hope it will be a good year for you!! May the will of God be done in your life!! :)

      Delete
  3. This post made me feel like I could relate to you, like we can actually have a conversation and that's an awesome feeling. Thanks for sharing. You're beautiful inside and out and that feeling of being so close with God, NOTHING can top that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! I love that!! I love that you can relate, it makes me so happy when people say that :)

    Thank you the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post,enjoyed it
    www.somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. An unpretentious Christian Girl...very rare!
    browsed through your blog; loving it.
    following you already via google connect, please follow back

    www.daddsygirl.blogspot.com

    Fellow Christian Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cindy,

    I'm Serena its is an honor and great pleasure to cyber-meet you...lol Thank you for sharing your 'Lately' its very humbling and gracefully written. Keep chasing after and wearing Jesus...you look great with Him.

    Galatians 2:20 is my favorite scripture also. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    God Bless you my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. blessings and happy new year.....
    Some things only come in time, others lay dormant until understanding flows and like a puzzle it clicks into place.

    God has place all we need within us, we only need to access such knowledges, when we are ready and open it flows through.

    peace.
    Rhapsody
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/
    http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/p/guestbook.html
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    https://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting one Cindy. Thanks for sharing what you have been up to lately, lol. For the ones you are still trying to figure out, may the Holy Spirit guide you. There's nothing as great as being sold out to Jesus. Cheers girl and welcome to 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.