Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Attitude


This has been a very interesting year, I'm realising this is such a year of growth. We never stop learning and I am learning so much about life, people and myself. I am convinced if I didn't choose my ATTITUDE and how I approach life this year would have seriously swallowed me.

Attitude- It really is all about your attitude in life. How you see things and how you let things affect you. When you fail at something do you have a big pity party or do you see it as an opportunity to do it bigger and better.
When people tell you you cannot do something. Do you believe them? Or do you choose to look at it differently and prove them wrong?
When people are mean to you, do you chose to believe them or do you shrug it off, understanding that they're more than likely having a bad day themselves and probably projecting?

I often talk about choosing to be happy. It really is a choice in life. We can choose to let things affect us and keep us down, or we can choose to have a pity party (for a little bit) and then pick ourselves up and be stronger and better for it.
It is okay to have a bad day, gosh it's human. Sometimes it's a bad week or bad month or bad period of time, but as long as you can come out the other side better, knowing that there is always hope.

Believe in yourself, be kind to yourself and remember you are exactly where you are meant to be right  now. I am thankful for these little lessons.
Enlightening.












69466_427814703952895_1609110357_n_large



Remember: When a person fails, it doesn't mean they are a failure. It only means the method they used was a failure.

25 comments:

  1. Amen this was such an encouraging post! I know sometimes my attuide can be very negative at times especially when it comes to things not working out how I designed, but this post was such a reminder to always have a positive attuide in all things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!! I know what you mean!! LET US CHOOSE our thought!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post; I like the picture about been weird. I have also learned that my own definition of happiness might be weird to others. I like my solitude, time alone to reflect, I like to dress nice. My definition of happiness does not allow me to be the life of the party; I don't have to be the one always cracking jokes. But it means that I am at rest, confidence in where I am in life at that moment in my life. This is such an encouraging post, God bless you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am GLAD that you can relate :) Thank you, God bless you too :)

      Delete
  4. Exactly what I needed to here today! ;) Love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous!! You sound like a regular here! I wonder who are you LOL!!

      Delete
  5. Being happy is a choice! I totally understand that, I learned that the hard way! I am glad that you are realizing this early life so you can make choices that will be geared toward your happiness! Go girl!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell myself (and people) that, that being happy is a choice!!

      Thank you, will visit your blog soon!!

      Delete
  6. Ha! I like the quotes...I don't even know which one to point out! The last quote, "When a person fails, it doesn't mean they are a failure. It only means the method they used was a failure." is just perfect!

    I just love the advice from a tree; so brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! who knew a tree could be so wise haha

      Delete
  7. I like the words of encouragement...esp...sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering and doubting. Have faith, things will work out, may be not how you planned it, but just how they are meant to be. AND Dreams do come true. They just don't always come true on your timing. So relate to this right now.

    Thank you for always visiting my space and leaving comments, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great visiting your world :) Thanks you!!

      Delete
  8. Nice post.I'd always known one's attitude determines one's altitude.First time here and i must say i'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! I agree!! Thanks for stopping by, you are appreciated!!

      Delete
  9. Great quotes Cindy, Life is too short to do less than make the most of it. Have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easier said than done. Blessed are those that live by this statement hey :)

      Delete
  10. Oh I love those quotes thank you for sharing those words of encouragement, it can never make some bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure Emma, glad you are encouraged :)

      :) Thank you!!

      Delete
  11. I awarded you over at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Me toooooo!! It's such free and fun dance!! I always dance to it no matter how weird I feel LOL!!

      Delete
  13. i really love the "Advise from a tree"...
    all those advises are really inspiring..
    plus a very unique illustration...
    It really inspires me... Thank you so much!!

    bible teaching

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Inspiring. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.