Tuesday, 23 October 2012

My Viginity, my dignity

In a world where everyone is moving in a one way direction, there are a selective few, who will stand for the Kingdom. These ones have been called to showcase His glory. They are the true definition of purity.

Though the world does not understand IT, I for one understand, I understand deeper truths.
My virginity does not resemble me of any lesser value, for  I am not of the world I do not choose to please man. I am the daughter of King so shall may standards proclaim that.

I am different, yes I know My dignity has made it so, I have not thrown my pride away. I have not  surrendered myself to the ways of the one that wants to destroy me. I am a light that shines in the darkest of nights. My star is the brightest among the brights because I have kept the commandments of my maker.

There is joy in waiting. I will wait for the man that will pay the price called MARRIAGE before I will give myself way. When I look upon the words of the Lord engraved in Proverbs 31, A noble woman shall I be when I am obedient to Gods Law.

I am a partaker of the covenant of Christ. My virginity is solemn covenant which I have joined with my Lord. I am not ashamed to raise my head up high and say:


MY DIGNITY, MY PRIDE, MY GLORY
ALL INTACT, I AM DIFFERENT, YES I KNOW.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem, I thank God for your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you!! Stay blessed sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dignity my pride; how beautiful! I like the fact that you said, you can't wiat for the man that will pay the price for it, called Marriage. I pray we all find that special someone that wil cherish who we are.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure, thanks for taking the time to read!!

      Delete
  4. wow! keep it up girl... May the good Lord bring the right man your way and make all things beautiful for you.

    first time here and I'm loving your blog, following you already... www.apysworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always follow back so, expect me. I look forward to checking your blog out

      Delete
  5. i loved reading your blog! If only more people would use their words to bless and not to hurt! thanx for blessing me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank you sooo much!! PRAISE GOD!!

      Delete
  6. wow...my wife sang the same song before I married her. She kept herself till she met me.
    I'm happy when I hear young ladies who maintain their dignity...God bless you for the effort and grant you the grace to end up with the right man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's always encouraging to hear about other people that have kept themselves. Thank you sooooo much for commenting! I am encouraged!

      Delete
  7. My first time here.
    Nice one ma'am.
    I pray God gives you the grace to remain a virtuous woman...cause it's not easy... It hasn't been easy for me, and others like you and I...
    He'll give you a man who's worth this precious 'gift' in Jesus' Name.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..as a honorable alumni of the Virgins United Club, I just have to say YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! God will reward your commitment, I know he did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessing beloved you are inspiration to not only the sisters around your age but the older women/ and also men. keep it up, lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.