When will I declare myself out...
1. If I have to go against, make it my vocation to show and say over and over what my boundaries are then clearly the guy doesn’t respect my values- DEAL BREAKER!
2. No passion in his life- DEAL BREAKER!
3. References to my body- TURN OFF! Like calling my behind an ‘ASS’.
4. If the following questions come up while I am getting to know a guy then it is a definite DEAL BREAKER, These are the questions that let you know what are a guy's intentions with you (sex). I call them pervert questions!
What color underwear are you wearing?
How do you kiss (you would be surprised)
What do you wear to bed?
What turns you on?
5. Religious difference- DEAL BREAKER! Apostle Paul is pretty clear on this one in 2 Corinthians 6:14 . Believers should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
6. Negative and complaining A LOT- TURN OFF! Been there, done that, worn the T-shirt, not going back. I want to surround myself with positive people.
7. Lack of Hygiene- TURN OFF!
8. Disrespecting women in general- DEAL BREAKER!
9. If I find myself saying ‘it is okay’ too often when I know it really isn’t- DEAL BREAKER!
10. If he can’t manage his time or rather can’t make time for me-TURN OFF! If someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make the time.
11. If he wants to spend every second with me- TURN OFF! Get a life!
12. No respect for adults-DEAL BRAKER!
13. If he is not commited to having a personal relationship with God.
And those are my deal breakers, the things that will ensure that I sprint...