Saturday, 7 July 2012

Inspired by YOU



When I started my blog, I had a clear vision, I wanted to WRITE about my life as a Young Christian, I wanted this blog to be a channel of ENCOURAGEMENT and inspiration but what I didn't anticipate is  that I would also be super encouraged and inspired by so many of you, especailly the FASHION BLOGGERS. I will be honest, I am a jean and 'cute top' kinda girl. I loved fashion but it was something that I loved more on other people then I did for myself. But the more I followed so many of the fashion bloggers the more I fell in love with the idea of style and making it my own. I have been inspired to begin my journey with F.A.S.H.I.O.N because I am to represent Christ the right way, inwardly and outwardly. A proverbs 31 woman should look good right? right!

Most of the time, unbelievers are the ones that are more stylish than believers which in my opinion sucks 'cause I think if Jesus was around he would relevant and present himself well. As young Christian ladies, we should be motivated to dress in a style that coincides with Biblical principles but does that mean we shouldn't wear clothes with flair? Absolutely not! There is a way we can don fashionable garments and still be unpretentious.  One of my favourite bloggers is Style Panty I don't know whether she is a Christian (saved) or not but for me, she dresses SUPER APPROPRIATELY, SUPER STYLISH



      


I am super excited to begin my journey with F.A.S.H.I.O.N and I am super excited to share it with you guys, I am gonna share pics with you guys. I also plan on doing a couple of features on Christian women that representing Christ well WITH their stylish.

Other bloggers that have really inspired me are:
Oluwasean from http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/
Tomilola Escada from http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com/
Emmanuella  from http://nuellasource.blogspot.com/
SignitureChic from http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/
Shen Dove from http://shendovestyle.blogspot.com/

These are only a few, Thank you ladies... :) So glad I came cross all your blogs

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me. May God help you live for HIM even through your fashion journey and choices!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you can move your way up to being a Proverbs 31 woman & be stylish. I get the whole perception of being elegant & not draw too much attention, or negative perceptions that wouldn't "fit" that type of lady. I think it's all about boundaries & how you carry yourself. I applaud you on your journey. It isn't easy, but the rewards you reap are OH so much better! God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I so love this. I also try to dress modest and decent. It's all stylish or fashionable people that leans toward that. But, thank God for instilling in me that type of grace and wisdom. I hope He continues to empower and encourage us all.

    I excited to see you personal style evolve!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I pray that HE continues to empower us all!!!

      Delete
  4. I love this post, you picked some pretty cool fashion bloggers too. I'd love to see your next post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Cruz, thank you and for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  5. I love this post, very inspiring. I too, am starting to be more fashion forward and daring with the clothes that I wear! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I will definitely post pics. Thank u!!

      Delete
  6. Wow seeing this really made my day! This is so inspiring and flattering. It's a big joy for me to hear that. I think it's important to respect our bodies and that there's a limit not to exceed as a christian, I always try my best to while being comfy in my clothes especially in my body.
    Thank you for mentionning me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I made your day!! WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOP :)

      Delete
  7. This post is inspiring!! And as for Style Pantry, I love her and her fashion sense is to die for, then plus she is a beautiful lady. I love her!!!!

    Great Blog!!!!

    www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... and for stopping by :) yeah... she knows her thing!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.