Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Girl, You are an ANSWER, not a PROBLEM

Have you ever heard another woman say 'I don't like being around women ?' Well I have heard it a number of times, (infact I am also guilty of saying it  quite often in the past) and the reason that  most women give is 'they just have TOO MUCH DRAMA' 'They gossip' 'They are two-faced' 'they are pretentious' AND 'they are catty' and these comments would usually be followed by praises to the Male species 'Men are straight forward, no pretence', 'They say what they mean and they mean what they say' 'They aren't full of DRAMA' so in essence women perceive men as answers and other women as problems.

I often wonder why can't women just get along though? Why can't we embrace one another? I mean we have so much to offer each other. Who other than a woman can understand what you as a woman go through? Certainly not a man. Women are gifted with a privilege and responsibility that is impossible for any man. We should  be able to build each other, encourage each other, share beauty, health, relationship and fashion tips. There is just so many we can learn from each other.Women are born with a natural purpose of bearing, nurturing, and nursing. That will always be a very special thing. We should openly use our feminine gift. It is meant to stand out and should definitely be allowed to flourish and uplift. Femininity is the epitome of beauty.

From the beginning God created a woman to be answer to be embraced . God created Eve to solve a problem Adam had.  Women were designed to be problem solvers: Ladies let us not allow, cattiness. jealously, insecurities stop us from building  fruiteful relationships. Forgive those women that have gossipped and lied about you and slandered your name and ask forgiveness for the ladies that you have betrayed. Don't allow the past to keep you from BEING an answer/solution to other females. We all have that 'something' that another woman needs. We need to get this right because an attack on gender is an attack on the image of God. There is no need for COMPETITIONS,COMPARISONS, envy and all that. Each of us are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. He has a plan and purpose for each of us, there is an assignment a problem  that we are all here as an answer to. Let us learn to focus on our own lanes and be the girlfriends that we wished we had. I am starting today...

This blogspot was inspired by international Speaker/Pastor, Lisa Bevere's sermon: 'Girl, you an answer, not a problem.

You can also also watch here:

 I am running my own RACE. NO PRESSURE.
I AM AN ANSWER, not  a PROBLEM. My femininity is a SOLUTION, not a PROBLEM.

14 comments:

  1. Wow where do you get inspiration to write such wonderful posts? I think every woman on the earth needs to read this. You raised a very good point and I also think you're absolutely right. This sentence will remain engraved in my head "I AM A ANSWER, not a PROBLEM. My femininity is a SOLUTION, not a PROBLEM."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you Emma but I can not take too much credit for this post. I wrote it after a women's conference. One of the speakers/pastors, Lisa Bevere spoke about this, I also posted a vidoe she made on this subject, you should check it out :)

      I also wish every woman could know this. Thanks for commenting!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love. We need to embrace one another, more often than not. We are the answer. We can help each other with so many things, if only we communicate and open up. We shouldn't be scared to approach each other, because we'll benefit if we're not.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS!! #TEAMembrace. We have so much to offer one another.

      *mwah. The pleasure is mine :)

      Delete
  3. This is really inspiring, I love to read such positive and encouraging texts!
    Thanks for following, following yours too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow... Thank you!! I meant what I said! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Nice blog babe.
    Check out the giveaway on my blog!

    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great post!! I so agree with you...I've definitely heard girls say that about each other, (and yes, I'm guilty of doing it myself) and it's so turned around! Not to mention...guys have plenty of drama themselves. I have quite a few guyfriends that would prove it. ;) Us girls need each other! We have so much we can learn from each other. Guys are cool too...but they don't get us like we get each other. I've learned SO much from other girls that I could never in a million years learn from a guy. Again, there's nothing wrong with that! Guys are just different. There's plenty of things they learn from each other they could never learn from us. :)
    Anyway...loved your post! P.s...your dress is adorable! You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) THANK YOU for commenting!! I couldn't have said it any better!! thank you :) Thank you :) Thank you :) LOL..

      Delete
  6. Great post- i'm enjoying reading through your old blog posts and I'm following right away. For me, when a woman beefs another woman, it is a sure sign that she feels insecure-like she does not have anything to offer. A self confident, loving person will radiate that to the people she meets. We should harness the sister power to affect this world positively. Help us Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that this is a really long time after you've posted it, but I just found your blog and I LOVE it!
    I just watched that video and it brought me to tears. It's so easy, in our culture, to forget that women actually are an answer and a solution, when all our culture does is tell us that we are a problem to be kept hidden and quiet.
    I think I need to put that message on my mirror so I can see it every morning.

    thank you for posting this.
    xoxo,
    alysalovely.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.