How to WALK IN HEELS
1. Start small and work your way up. Don't go from not ever having worn heels to slipping on some 4 inch stilettos. There are many heels to choose from, varying in height, thickness and shape. Training your feet will allow your ankles to develop the strength they need to walk safely and gracefully in high heels.
2. Choose your shoes carefully. Not all high heels are created equal. Stand in your shoes on a hard floor with your knees straight, and see if you can raise yourself on your toes an inch. If you can't, the heels are too high for you right now, and you shouldn't wear them. If you try to wear heels this tall, you'll end up walking with your knees bent forward, and that's a good way to get very sore, not to mention looking rather daft. You also want there to be just enough "breathing room" so you can add cushions in the soles later.
3. Take baby steps. Walking in the highest heels isn't like the walking you learned to do when you were a child, so you have to do a few things that might feel counterintuitive
4. Practice. Wear your heels for a day around the house before you wear them out. This will not only allow you to get used to wearing them, but it will also create scuffs on the bottom so that they're less slippery. Make sure you practice doing all the things you would normally do while walking, such as:
5. Add cushioning wherever there's a lot of pressure and/or friction. There are cushions made in various shapes and from different materials that you can stick on the inside of your shoe for more comfortable walking. Use them generously
6. Give your feet a break. Sit down every twenty minutes or so. If you're in the bathroom, sit down. Don't take your heels off, this will only allow the pain to worsen. They swell a bit after you take them off, which makes it harder to continue after.Q
QUESTION: At which age did you start wearing heels? and hows your first time?
The higher your HEEL, the closer you are to
Source: Please note that these tips are not my brains, I got them from Wikihow, here----> Wiki