Tuesday, 8 May 2012

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I hope you are having a GREAT WEEK  so far. I have a problem....

I really try my best to comment on your posts as often as I possibly can 'cause I know that you do APPRECIATE the comments. I try my best not to be one of those useless followers.... however I have a problem with COMMENTING on a lot of people's posts so if I hardly comment on your posts it is because I have a problem with commenting on your posts. Has anyone had this problem as well? Please tell me, comment and let me know what can I do to solve this problem or EMAIL ME @ cunathi@gmail.co.za. Thank you!

I love and appreciate you guys!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm! I have been having that problem too. There are some blogs that do not have the 'comment box' visible. And most blogs I want to follow do not have the 'follow button' on the top left corner of the page... :(. I wonder what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have that problem with the 'comment box', it really sucks because I like to follow everyone that follows me. I will let you know when I find a solution.....

      Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one :)

      Delete
  2. i have this problem from time to time, i however discovered that sometimes you may have to use different browsers. or just be patient and refresh. it can be frustrating at times though. hope it helps.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uduak :) I will try different browsers and see what happens... Thank you for trying to help out...

      blessings!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comments Cindy. I enjoy the feedback. Also, the picture of the scripture is great confirmation for my current project I'm starting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.