Saturday, 28 April 2012

I was tagged: get to know me...

I was recently passed along the The 11 Question Tag by one of my favorite bloggers Oluwaseun from MystyledExpressions! Thank you Oluwaseun!

The 11 Question Tag!!

The Rules:
Post the rules
You must post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs...
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions


11 Random things about me
1.Winter is my favourite season because of the fashion

2. I love talking about relationships and human interaction

3. I want a tattoo! Personally I have never been much of a tattoo person because of the connotation around them plus I have never really understood why a person would want something permanently drawn to them I actually still don't, I really loath symbolic, Chinese, dragon,or and photo tattoos. Like REALLY loath them. But one thing I love is words. I've always loved words and I have often said that words are my life. So the idea of having my favourite quote or saying or even a scripture permanently on my body does not turn me off at all. The tricky part is choosing the best quote and where I want to have it, I want it small and easily hidden because tattoo's are not really helpful when it comes to getting a employment. I also want something that I will not have to explain all the time, I love simple quotes with a powerful message in any way.
I also blogged about it here: T.A.T.O.O

4. I am typing this blogpost with an empty stomach- I am so hungry but I wanna finish up first.

5. I'm an early bird. Unless something really exciting is happening, I'm in bed by 9pm and I always wake up early like 5am.

6. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a neat freak. I can't stand when I am around a mess. I've been this way as long as I can remember. I annoy myself, I wish I can be comfortable with a bit of untidiness like some people. It can be a bit annoying sometimes, haha.

7.When speaking I often mash words together that make no sense at all. People that know me usually laugh at me.
8. .My husband can't be soft or weak or I will walk all over him unknowingly, my PERSONALITY is REALLY STRONG

9. I admire the God in people, it puts a smile on my face and pushes me to do better.

10. I love reality shows but I dislike how I can get so addicted to them


11. I am in constant re-evaluation of myself! I want to be exactly what God wants me to be, but I mess up sometime, which is fine His grace and mercy always picks me. Don't you just love GRACE and MERCY?



and a BONUS: I am not bilingual; I don't speak life and death, I SPEAK LIFE!



11 Question from Oluwaseun from MystyledExpressions!

1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Lasagna. Cheese + Mince= Great combination.

2. Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
Yes, I have one beautiful sister, her name is Liziwe Saul

3. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Chasing after you by tye tribbett, I play it every day when I spent time with Dad (God)

4. What is one of your favourite quote?
Oh... don't get me started on quotes, I can go on forever, I love words but here is one:

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
Maya Angelou

5. My favourite indoor and outdoor activity?
Reading, blogging, movies and my favourite outdoor activities are swimming and extreme sports


6. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Let us just say the first I am gonna purchase with my first salary is a DISHWASHER.

7. What is your favourite form of exercise?
Jogging makes me feel amazing

8. What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I love that part of the day when I get home and have a chat with my mommy about my day or her day. She has the funniest work stories!!


9.. What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
I know I am expected to say public transportation but it really isn't. I enjoy public transportation because I get to meet different people, I believe that is develops my character to come across different people ( people are not the easiest thing to deal with so I love passing those tests).

10.What do you love most about yourself?
My smile and how a love laughing, I tend to crack myself up, I laugh very easily.

11. What sound do you love?
The best sound ever, at church when thousands of us young people sing to Jesus and Kim Walker's laugh


->Tags
I am only gonna tag a few people because most of my followers have already gotten the tag :)
http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/
http://pashion4god.blogspot.com/
http://thotsimplicity.blogspot.com/
http://midecoker.blogspot.com/
http://theworldisroundandotherthoughts.blogspot.com/
http://sweetiiecharm.blogspot.com/

My  Questions
1 What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often?
2 What are the 5 most important things in your life?
3 How superstitious are you?
4 What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
5 What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?
6 What three things would you take with you to an island?
7 What is your worst dating experience?
8 Define your fashion style
9 Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
10 Are you a night owl or a morning person?
11 If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?

'Worry about your Character not your reputation. Character is who you are, reputation is what others think of you.'~ Anonymous 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! We have quite a few things in common! I'm also an early bird, no matter how late I go to sleep, I can wake up by 4am. I also love my smile and laughing; I laugh at the silliest things ever!

    Thanks for sharing these things. It's good to know more about you. You should feature your sister on here sometime!! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I will feature her...
    thanks... I has so much fun answering!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.