Wednesday, 1 February 2012

"Pinky promise" and "No randoms"

               
Pinky promise and no randoms is a movement that Heather Lindsey, an amazing women I met online.

                                                    
What is a random?
For the single person:  It’s person that you’ll never marry buy you date them because you’re lonely or to fill a void. It’s that ex that you KNOW isn’t any good for you but you keep going back to you’re comfortable. It’s also those unhealthy relationships that are distracting you and pulling you from Christ.
What does Pinky promise mean?
For the single person: It’s a promise to honour God with your body. To refuse to give your body to anyone that hasn’t PAID THE PRICE FOR YOU CALLED MARRIAGE. It’s a promise to stay pure before God in every single way. It is a promise that says, I won’t test the boundaries in my relationship to see how far I can push it sexually—but instead I want God to have my heart.

I am a big supporter of this movement because it represents EXACTLY what I am about, what I believe in HOPE-HEARTEDLY! It encourages women (young or old) not to settle for less then what God has intended for them

I Pinky promise God that…
I will not date a guy that I know I will never marry
I will not date a guy as a ‘safe haven’ / loneliness
I will always pray and seek God’s go ahead before I get into a relationship.
I will not go into relationship with someone that I will NOT be equally-yoked with.
I will honour God with my body; I refuse to give your body to anyone that hasn’t PAID THE PRICE FOR YOU CALLED MARRIAGE.
I will not push the boundaries in my relationship to see how far I can push it sexually.


                              (GOD)       (ME)

                                     
                             Settle and you will settle for less than you settled for.
                                             

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.