Thursday, 2 February 2012

Me, myself and I


                   


I can always figure how a person is during my first conversation with them, no matter what the conversation is about, I am always right too.
My husband can't be soft or weak or I will walk all over him unknowingly, my personality is really strong.
I have had two real relationships my whole life but I only truly love one but it stops there, the next one will be my hubby.
I hate being sad, I love being happy and in bliss and just excited about life.
 I sometimes get sad when I see little kids in relationships, they have no idea of the heartbreak they are about to face putting him first.

I am in constant re-evaluation of myself! I want to be exactly what God wants me to be, but I mess up sometime, which is fine His grace always picks me.

I lot of people say to me: 'I thought you were mean until I actually got to know you'. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I am not ashamed of my past because it has nothing to do with where God is taking me!

I used to be really mean and really rude

I admire the God in people, it puts a smile on my face and pushes me to do better.

I believe that God blesses us so that His glory can be shown to believers and unbelievers. (Use me father)
I am not bilingual; I don't speak life and death, I SPEAK LIFE!

I am about to have a PhD in a couple of years, God is leading and I AM FOLLOWING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.