Friday, 23 December 2011

Changes to my blogspot

When I started this blog, I did not have followers in mind at all, I started it with the purpose of writing because I love writing, I love being able to plunk myself on the couch and type a couple of keys to create something, something that is in my heart. I love the fact that I can post bits and pieces of my life and having the creative outlet while doing it. I love that I can read this blog a couple of months or years down the line and see just how I have grown as a woman.
I have never really been interested in having followers because of a couple of reasons; the main reason being I did not want to succumb to writing for people, writing just to please people. The idea was to have my little spot where I can document my growth as a young woman after God’s own heart. I didn’t want to worry whether my blog posts would be perceived as too silly, not good enough, or what if they were not what people want to hear.
BUT NOW….
I have pretty much changed my mind, more than ever I am realizing that I HAVE A VOICE, I have something to say. Next year I am planning to make a couple of changes on my blog and one of those changes is going to be working towards getting my blog out there and I pray that it will be an encouragement to many. I am going through a season of growth in my life, pruning, snipping, growing, blossoming and blooming. My blog is not meant to be a site plastered with tepid post and silly phrases. It’s about life-real, vivid, whole life and I intend on celebrating it. Writing is a God-given passion and I am grateful for the gift of this online Journal of mine. I will no longer allow myself to be defined by what-ifs.
Join me.

Love, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.