Friday, 21 October 2011

I found myself smiling

Here's the video for Kirk Franklin's latest single, "I Smile" from his latest album, Hello Fear. I love the concept of this inspirational video which features cameos from several very popular entertainers and musicians. I found myself smiling as I watched. This is a perfect song for anyone that is feeling a bit down.

Sometimes life has a way of throwing us in 'how did I get here' land but even though we have no idea what to do, we have to keep smiling. We choose to smile not because we are hiding our hurts or pretending that they are not there but because...

We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8.28)

The righteous have never been forsaken" (Psalm 37:25),
God says his plans for our lives is to prosper us

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord … ”( Psalm 37:23)  

God is never late, but He is never early.” This means that God will come in with the breakthrough on His time schedule – not ours! And he makes everything beautiful in it's time (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

It is not a cliche, God would never put you in a situation he knows you would not handle, trust in his love, don't give up- God shows the revelation to those that stick around long enough!
Lastly, like the songs says... SMILE, BECAUSE YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU DO!!SO SMILE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.