Friday, 9 September 2011

Faith confessions over my finances

Father in Jesus name, I thank you that I am anointed to prosper. My eyes are open to see creative ways to increase financially; my ears are open to hear the best deals and my heart is pure so that you can channel finances through me.


I am on the path of perpetual increase, as I enter into my wealthy place. Wealth and riches are in my place. I declare I am the righteousness of God. I SOW my seed for supernatural abundance and I live in daily expectation of increase.


Money comes to me; my nature attracts money. The fear of lack of has been broken and has no power over me. I hear my Father's voice. The voice of intimidation and limitation I choose not to follow. I am the LENDER and the borrower.


The wealth of the wicked is being transferred to me and I commit to establish the Kingdom of God in the Earth. I am ready to distribute and channel for God's work in the earth.
I thank you Father that daily you are loading me with benefits. I am anointed to prosper. I forget not Your Name for you have given me the Power to Prosper. Abundance is Your will for me because it pleases you when I prosper. I call increase, abundance and prosperity to come Now in Jesus Name and I will be ever increasing all the days of my life!!!!!!!


                        

I got this from one of my homecell members, adored it and had to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you, do leave your thoughts with me.